Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:03 am
- Forum: H.323 Plus (Open Source H.323 Stack)
- Topic: Size constraints for H225_ArrayOf_EnumeratedParameter
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1380
Hello! I have encountered something which looks like a bug. When I add parameters to my custom H460_Feature via H460_FeatureTable table; … table.AddParameter(id, content); … SetCurrentTable(table); H323Plus produces malformed packet with incorrectly encoded size of H225_ArrayOf_EnumeratedParameter. ...
- Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 am
- Forum: Miscellaneous Discussion Topics
- Topic: Some general questions about H.323 and SIP
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15683
One issue with the enterprise is that both H.323 and SIP fall a bit short on features needed for enterprise users. As such, a proprietary line-side protocol is probably better where features like park/pick-up, "boss/secretary", and other features are needed. Paul, do you think that H.450 is not sui...
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:02 am
- Forum: T.38 / Fax over IP (FoIP) and V.150-series / Modem over IP (MoIP)
- Topic: t38FaxMaxDatagram (H.245)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10197
Paul, please help me to understand the correct meaning of t38FaxMaxDatagram. When using UDP TL does this parameter define the maximum UDP data size which receiver CAN process? If receiver sets t38FaxMaxDatagram = 72 should sender transmit UDP packets with no more than 72 bytes of data?
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:26 am
- Forum: SIP / H.323 Interworking
- Topic: H.323-SIP SBC with T.38 pass-through support
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8590
Does anyone know any OPEN-SOURCE SBC which provide H.323-SIP interworking WITH T.38 PASS-THROUGH support? Or am I asking for too much ?