You can download it from https://www.gnugk.org/h323download.html
This release has a number of new features as well as some important bug
Whats new ?
- LRQ loop detection to optimize calls flows between multiple
This new feature has the potential to significantly reduce the load
on all gatekeepers and prevent "LRQ storms".
- new routing policy to set call destinations by querying HTTP
or REST servers, see [Routing::Http]
- much improved support for SNMP
- important bug fix for TLS encryption of signaling channels
- important bug fixes for H.460.18 (for H.245 tunneling and for
- performance optimization: this version can handle 5-10% more proxied
calls on the same hardware
- performance optimization: re-authenticate lightweight, additive
registrations only when new aliases differ
This significantly reduces the load on password databases.