You can download the new version at
- full traversal zone support (gatekeeper-to-gatekeeper H.460.18/.19)
Now you can place one GnuGk behind a firewall and let it tunnel out
the calls for all other devices behind the firewall eg. to a VCS or
to another GnuGk.
This was probably the most request feature in the past.
- full IPv6 support (incl. IPv4-IPv6 proxying)
With the proxy function, you can let GnuGk manage a network of IPv6
endpoints and connect them to the IPv4 network or make legacy
endpoints reachable for IPv6 calls.
- RTP multiplexing (all calls to and from devices supporting H.460.19
will only use 2 sockets total)
- rewrite destination IPs into aliases
- ENUM, SRV and RDS routing policies extended for LRQs, in case the
calling gatekeeper isn't able to do this
- notifications when GnuGk opens listen ports
This allows you to update firewall rules on the fly, so you only have
the minimum amount of ports open.
- improved H.235 password authentication with neighbors
- massive performance improvement when (re-)loading large numbers of GW
- interop fixes for Polycom m100 and Sorenson endpoints
- fixes in the underlying libraries so *BSD systems can get the latest
- a few bug fixes
FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD and Solaris.